Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fitness Test

Ok, well I was out of my comfort zone - but so what?  I needed to do this.  Off I went to Carine to do our fitness test.  I knew noone and was very nervous.  We had a Father's Day Breakfast re-do this morning as last week, we had an early game of basketball and our beautiful daughter's 18th celebrations the day and night before, so poor Brad got slightly overlooked.


Anyway, off I went and I did ok.  I'm in the intermediate plan for exercise and that's exciting in itself.


Here's my results:


1km run: 6 mins, 55 secs
Wall sit: 1 min, 30 secs
Ab Level: 1
Pushups (knees): 21
Sit 'n' Reach: 0


So, there you have it - my "numbers".  And I can't wait to see what I can do in four weeks.  Program officially begins in the morning with banana smoothies for breakfast!  I'm pumped and so are the kids!! My family has seriously gotta be one of the most supportive families IN THE WORLD!!


Oh, and I met some lovely ladies and new friends at the fitness test this morning - how cool is that?!?! 


See you all when I'm lighter and lovelier. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment